Fastest Response for Chemical Contamination Monitoring
The Picarro SAM-S and SAM-C AMC Monitoring Systems integrate Picarro’s industry leading cavity ring-down spectroscopy (CRDS) analyzers into a high-performance sampling system. Traditional sampler designs degrade individual analyzer performance through the use of a linear manifold which limits the gas flow rate to each analyzer. As a result, traditional samplers relegate analyzer performance to the lowest common denominator. Time to detect an AMC is ultimately affected, which can lead to a false alarm or even missing an AMC event altogether.
The superior design of the SAM system is optimized to ensure the highest combined performance, utilizing a patent-pending non-linear multiplexing system that enables high gas flow rates, minimizes cross port contamination, and quickly reports accurate contaminant concentrations. The Picarro SAM-S and SAM-C systems can be configured to sample multiple locations, accommodate multiple analyzers, and be paired with Picarro’s SI series of analyzers to measure a variety of contaminants.
The Picarro SI Series analyzers offer the power of extreme sensitivity and accuracy for AMC, FOUP and fab equipment monitoring in a highly reliable, simple and compact design. These analyzers combine best-in-class performance, SEMI standards compliance, easy installation and very low cost of annual maintenance compared to any other AMC monitoring technique.
- Inline AMC monitoring system
- Measures NH3, HF and HCl at ppt levels
- Response time within seconds
- Minimal setup time
- Monitor multiple locations within a cleanroom
- 8-, 16- or 32-port sampling system
- Onboard industrial computer with built-in keyboard
- Secure software and communications
- Programmed cleaning cycle
- Scheduled port purging to minimize cross port contamination
- Long term accuracy
- No field calibration
- Fast recovery from pressure spikes (20s)
- Automatic bypass control
- Minimal maintenance
- Low cost of ownership